• To keep your mop clean and fresh smelling, soak the mop head in one gallon of hot water and one cup of hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes. Then simply ring out the mop and allow to air-dry.
• Hide scratches in wood floors with tea. Brew 1 bag of tea for every quart of water. Dip the Libman Cotton Wet Mop into the cooled tea. Wring out well and mop floor. Tea also makes a great cleaner for wood paneling. Dry with an old towel.
• To get rid of permanent markers on your floor, use toothpaste and a soft Libman cloth!
• To give your floors a quick shine, add baking soda to your mop water & mop with a Libman mop.
• Get to the dirt in your carpet! Sweep your carpet thoroughly before vacuuming. The broom fibers will dig down into the carpet, moving dirt to the service.
• When an enamel pan is badly burnt, sprinkle it with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of salt. Let stand for an hour, then gently rub the pan with a Libman scrubber.
• Clean & deodorize the inside of your refrigerator with a solution of 3 tablespoons baking soda to one quart warm water. Wipe dry with a Libman cloth.
• To remove crayon marks from walls, cover the crayon mark with toothpaste, let sit for 30 minutes, then wipe clean with a Libman cloth.
• Quickly clean your food processor or blender by filling it 1/2 full with water and adding a couple drops of liquid dishwashing detergent. Cover and run for a few seconds. Brush with a Libman kitchen brush, rinse, and let dry.
• To remove excess grout from tiles, apply a paste of baking soda and water with a Libman scrub brush. Wait 1 hour, then rinse.
• Removing hard water spots from clear shower doors: Spray glass cleaner on the doors, gently scrub with the scrubbing bristles. Wipe clean with rag or with the sponge side of a mop.
• To remove rust stains on whites, dampen the stain with lemon juice and then rub salt into the spot with a Libman scrub brush. Set in the sun to dry, then wash as usual.
• Clean car tires! A Libman brass brush cleans car tires just as well as pots! The contour of the handle will save your knuckles and cleans quicker than a sponge.
• Fill your Libman bucket with warm water and lemon soap or lemon juice, and wash your deck with a Libman mop. The scent will help to keep the mosquitoes away!
• Clean hard-to-reach surfaces safely and easily. The Wonder Mop can be used for surfaces other than floors! Simply clean tall surfaces such as cabinets and the top of your refrigerator.
• No more bending! The Swivel Duster is specially designed for all those hard-to-reach places like ceilings, above cabinets, and ceiling fans. Try it out on baseboards, too!
• To remove yellow water marks, use a paste of cream of tartar and peroxide. Scrub with a Libman scrub brush.
Compliments of Libman Company